We offer a wide range of reproduction military uniforms for hire, basic details as follows
- We hire uniforms to film, theatre, tv, schools, ballet, opera and individuals
- We DO NOT hire our WW2 German uniforms to private individuals
- We hire also hire our uniforms for events such as the Goodwood Revival, Haworth etc
- Our uniforms are all WW1 or WW2 pattern unless specified
- We can ship our hire uniforms to anywhere in the world
Uniform hire prices
- Initial hire is £55 per uniform, this covers three days and is the minimum hire period
- 1 weeks hire is £75 per uniform
- 2 weeks hire is £115 per uniform
- For longer periods terms can be discussed
Full hire terms are as follows
- Conditions of hire
- All uniforms remain the property of the History Bunker Ltd
- Uniform and costume hire for an extended period can be arranged by contacting the office on ++ 44 (0) 113 2205881
- Uniforms must be returned by Royal Mail next day delivery service or courier on the first available business day. Failure to do so will result in a £10.00 per uniform per day surcharge. (There is no charge for Sunday)
- Uniforms, costumes and accessories are to be returned via Royal Mail next day delivery service or courier. A tracking number will be issued with the receipt at the Post Office or by the courier agent. This must be kept by the sender as proof of postage.
- Uniforms and costumes should be (if possible) returned in the packaging in which they arrived.
- Customers must wear underwear whilst wearing our uniforms.
- Customers must not wash, pin, sew, iron or affix badges or sticky labels to the uniforms.
- The full cost of a replacement will be charged if a) a costume is not returned to The History Bunker Ltd for any reason or if an item is returned with permanent damage. (E.g. cigarette burns, stains)
b) If an item is returned and is beyond reasonable repair. . It is accepted that these listed conditions have been read, understood and agreed to, once a costume is hired from The History Bunker Ltd.