WW1 British army uniform 1916 The Somme
We are now producing these uniforms ourselves here in England. Although this version contains no large pack, this is the basic uniform worn by Tommy at the Battle of the Somme, up until this point he had no helmet (just the p05 stiff peaked cap), the Brodie saw its firts introduction at the battle of the Somme in July 1916
- We are fully aware that the rifle shown in the picture is a MK4!!
- Features 4 pocket Pattern 02 service dress tunic made from wool serge with General Service buttons
- wool serge trousers with brace attachments and two slash pockets
- Brodie helmet
- P08 webbing kit featuring 2 ammo pouches, waist belt, twigg buckle cross shoulder straps shovel helve carrier small pack bayonette frog water bottle carrier
- BOOTS AND PUTTEES AVAILABLE SEPERATELY